- Clean up the edge using the SG-250 grindstone, graded to a rough grit
- Sharpen the edge using the same SG-250 grindstone, graded to a very fine grit
- Hone on the leather wheel
- Hone on a paper wheel using red rouge
- Hone on a paper wheel using jeweler's rouge
When I grabbed one of them today to use it again, I slipped and it cut me pretty badly. The picture below shows how easily it was to splatter blood (yes, it is my own blood).
So, two take-always:
- The Tormek is more than adequate for sharpening chisels
- Be careful handling those sharpened tools.