News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

TormekCalc3 - Advanced grinding calculator

Started by jvh, January 23, 2020, 08:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbwx34

Quote from: elchamaco on January 04, 2024, 04:11:12 PMHi, I'm trying to download the amazing calc but requires password, and i've been trying to send a pm but there must be some failure in the forum, i tried with 3 navigators and the same result. Is there any way to get it?.

Thanks and happy new year.

I was able to send a PM, so I let him know.
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform. New url!
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

elchamaco

I don't know what problem i have, but i can´t send pm, give me error. I tried doing it with de cellphone and the
same.
So i write here. Thank jvh for the calculator and the instructions they're very clear. I hope to be able to use it in the simple way you describe before going deeper. Great and marvellous work.

Geitekaas

Here also one that is not able to send a PM. I really would like to have the password! Greetings you all!

Geitekaas

Quote from: Geitekaas on January 16, 2024, 11:14:22 PMHere also one that is not able to send a PM. I really would like to have the password! Greetings you all!

Thanks man! I just can't send anything:-)

Dutchman

I really don't understand why a password would be needed.
What needs to be protected?
I have published the basis of this technique to offer help. Does that spreadsheet have other intentions?

nothingness

I am also not able to sent a PM to Jan. Maybe caused by (my) newbie status.

Can you please sent it to me?

Thanks & regards,
Marco

nothingness

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the download password and the step by step description. Much appreciated!

I will start using the sheet and will share my findings/questions with you later on.

Best regards,
Marco

Mickrick

Can't see the PM option to message jvh for a password - am I missing something or do I have to use another route?
Thanks

HaioPaio

Click at the name of the person.
A window will open and you will find "Send PM"

cbwx34

I think new members are not being allowed to send PMs....  :-\
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform. New url!
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

HaioPaio

I'm at Newbie status and can send PMs.
It seems to be dependent on a minimum number of posts by the sender.
It would be helpful for new members to know that limit.
I had never tried sending PMs earlier.

admin

Regarding PMs, the only restriction we have is that guests are not allowed to send them. But there was seemingly a bug in the anti-spam mod we use which prevented newly registered users from sending PMs. I have updated the mod to the latest version and tested making a new account and sent a PM directly after. It worked fine. So can you try to send a PM again to verify that it works?

Tormek admin

Mickrick

All working now and have the TormekCalc3 download password from jvh.
Thanks all for your help and advice.
Mike

VictorianFlacko

this is great...hope to improve with such tools. Thanks