News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

A mouse ate my T-8

Started by petekelly, June 01, 2024, 07:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petekelly

Well, a mouse got into my basement and of all the things on the menu down there, it ate the flexible cover on the switch of my T-8. My first thought is that I should replace the cover since I think it keeps water out of the switch, but it looks like the cover is integral to the switch, so I should replace the switch. Does that sound right? Has anybody done that?

Thanks for any help,
Pete

You cannot view this attachment.

Ken S

Pete,

I would recommend that you email support (support@tormek.se) about this. Be sure to include the photo you took.

Ken

petekelly

Herman Trivilino

Get some mouse traps, too. Or at least some rat poison if you don't have pets.  :)
Origin: Big Bang

tgbto

Quote from: Herman Trivilino on June 02, 2024, 10:09:39 AMGet some mouse traps, too. Or at least some rat poison if you don't have pets.  :)

And maybe, use the remnants of your T-8 switch cover as bait ?

petekelly

That is funny.

I did email Tormek support and they are sending me a switch. I didn't ask for one, I only asked about the procedure for replacing the switch. It's very nice of them.

tgbto

Tormek support continues to hold up to their top-notch reputation.