News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

how to adjust height water tray height on older machine

Started by woodguy, August 28, 2017, 06:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ega

Ken S:

Your advice to woodguy about registration made me wonder whether I had registered my own, old machine. I wasn't able to confirm that I had done so, thought I probably had not and therefore went ahead and registered. I assumed from your post that registration for this forum did not automatically create a registration for the main website or vice versa - may I trouble you to confirm?

cbwx34

Quote from: ega on November 09, 2017, 12:40:07 PM
Ken S:

Your advice to woodguy about registration made me wonder whether I had registered my own, old machine. I wasn't able to confirm that I had done so, thought I probably had not and therefore went ahead and registered. I assumed from your post that registration for this forum did not automatically create a registration for the main website or vice versa - may I trouble you to confirm?

I'm not Ken  ???.... but yes, they're two different registrations.
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform.
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

ega

cbwx34:

Thank you for the information from "beyond our Ken"!

Ken S

CB,

Terrific double entendre; it made me laugh! All I will say is if you ken, you can.

Ken

ega

Quote from: Ken S on November 09, 2017, 10:09:40 PM
CB,

if you ken, you can.

Ken

Yes indeed, and, increasingly, "you can do it if you can see it" (I've been attempting to sharpen a small endmill)

cbwx34

Quote from: Ken S on November 09, 2017, 10:09:40 PM
CB,

Terrific double entendre; it made me laugh! All I will say is if you ken, you can.

Ken

All I can say is... this was initially beyond my ken.   ???  ::)
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform.
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)