News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.

www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Knifegrinders vertical base software

Started by dgendrud, November 21, 2022, 08:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgendrud

Hello,
I have a Frontal Vertical Base from Knifegrinders, but have lost the angle setting software for it due to a Windows OS update.  I have not been able to get a response from knifegrinders after trying their support email several times.  They confirm receiving my support request every time, but never respond with how to get another copy of the angle setting software.  Is there any source for downloading this software?  Just hoping someone here can help with this.
Regards,
Doug Endrud
Prescott, AZ

Drilon

cbwx34

Quote from: dgendrud on November 21, 2022, 08:27:18 PM
Hello,
I have a Frontal Vertical Base from Knifegrinders, but have lost the angle setting software for it due to a Windows OS update.  I have not been able to get a response from knifegrinders after trying their support email several times.  They confirm receiving my support request every time, but never respond with how to get another copy of the angle setting software.  Is there any source for downloading this software?  Just hoping someone here can help with this.
Regards,
Doug Endrud
Prescott, AZ

You might try the email address in this post...  https://forum.tormek.com/index.php/topic,5023
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform. New url!
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

Scotty

Vadim Kraichuk (founder of Knife Grinders) unexpectedly passed away earlier this year.
I do not believe that they are monitoring or responding to any email queries.
The website is still up but not updated.
I doubt you can order anything from them if you are so inclined.
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in this world. Marines don't have that problem."
President Ronald Regan

Daniel.V.Kraichuk

Quote from: Scotty on November 21, 2022, 10:16:09 PMVadim Kraichuk (founder of Knife Grinders) unexpectedly passed away earlier this year.
I do not believe that they are monitoring or responding to any email queries.
The website is still up but not updated.
I doubt you can order anything from them if you are so inclined.

The Bussiness is still running, please see the following link for business updates: https://forum.tormek.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=34905

Daniel.V.Kraichuk

We are experiencing some issues with our Vertical base Software which incorporates its unavailability on newer iPhone updates.
If you have experienced this issue please send me an email at daniel.kraichuk@gmail.com so I could provide you with a refund. Our programmer will soon be contacted to hopefully resolve this problem if possible.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Kindest Regards,
Daniel Vadimovich Kraichuk
KG

Ken S

BigDude

Thank you Daniel. A working app for the iPhone would be great!!!

-DON-

cbwx34

Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform. New url!
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)