News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Tormek Ezy Lock Nut

Started by meckisland, March 23, 2020, 02:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meckisland

Will the metal Ezy Lock nut (EZ250) work on the T4?  Just curious...  My cat took of with my nut in the garage as a play toy and now hunting for it!

cbwx34

Quote from: meckisland on March 23, 2020, 02:16:34 PM
Will the metal Ezy Lock nut (EZ250) work on the T4?  Just curious...  My cat took of with my nut in the garage as a play toy and now hunting for it!

Yes, it will.

Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform.
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

GeoTech

Ken S

Just as a matter for information: CB is correct; the metal EXYlock will fit on the T4. I switch wheels frequently on my T4. I purchased the metal EZYlock as a spare part. I also purchased a quick release, as used on the T8, to replace the plain nut standard on the T4. I remove my leather honing wheel frequently for cleaning my T4. Both threads on the shaft are identical with all models.

Ken

meckisland

Thanks a bunch! I purchased Find #50, Locking Knob for Honing Wheel (part 7041) and Find #68, EzyLock for MSK-250 Shaft from Advanced Machinery (https://advanced-machinery.myshopify.com).  Parts shipped quickly and now installed on my T4.  Thanks for all the advice!  I did not know, but Advanced Machinery is an authorized dealer for all Tormek parts in the U.S..

GeoTech

Wolfgang at Advanced Machinery does a great job.