News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.

www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Goniometer - MASTER

Started by Vetako, March 22, 2020, 12:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chino

Thanks, I was having trouble interpreting the markings

van

"Hi van

I've scanned and attached the Catra laser protractor user instruction leaflet.

The Vertako and Catra protractors have a similar operation so you may find some of the info of use.

Andrew"

Thanks Smurfs,
very helpful.

Kindly yours

Roger M.

Continued radio silence despite multiple emails and attempted contact via the website.

Certainly doesn't inspire a lot of confidence for a few hundred $$ purchase.

van

Quote from: Roger M. on April 01, 2020, 02:39:26 AM
Continued radio silence despite multiple emails and attempted contact via the website.

Certainly doesn't inspire a lot of confidence for a few hundred $$ purchase.
Mine is traveling, I hope to be able to receive it soon.
Yes! actually I noticed that both with the site and with the email communications are very deficient (maybe he has problems interfacing with others)
Try to contact the German friend who put the video on YouTube, it would seem that he has excellent contacts with the owner of the Vetako.

Keep us informed.
Kindly yours

Roger M.

I don't know, but I suspect they're just not set up to ship anything to North America ... so questions from potential buyers in North America about the cost of shipping and method of payment are simply ignored.
At least that scenario, even though unprofessional, is understandable.

It's too late now anyway, for those times I'm away from AC power, I purchased the amazing TSProf Blitz instead, and have already received a few emails from Marina detailing the status of my order.