News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

EzyLock blocked

Started by Rafael, June 28, 2015, 10:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafael

Hi. I don't know why but the forum did not worked here for a few days. I called a plumber and he used some tools. It wasn't difficult. He did it in one twist.

Ken S, you said you can give some advice about the stone wearing. It keeps going down quickly. It is now at 205 and it is only 3 weeks since I have it. I will try to post some pictures because I observed something strange. The stone is leveled but although it is not in the line with the Tormek case. I need an advice on how to post the picture here.

Thanks.

Ken S

Rafael, I am pleased your EZYlock is working again. Now that it is working, I suggest you spend a little time practicing removing it. As I have written, I find a simple visual aid with arrows helpful. Using the left hand thread is opposite our cultural programming. The visual aid and practice help jog my memory.

Please start a new topic in this part of the forum for your stone wear. That will make it easier in the future for anyone searching for help.

Ken