News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Did the video happen, where is it? Hey, support @tormek

Started by SharpenADullWitt, April 24, 2018, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SharpenADullWitt

https://forum.tormek.com/index.php?topic=3565.msg22884#msg22884

Tried via the search to see if any link to the video was posted.  Did this video happen and if so, where the heck is it?
Favorite line, from a post here:
Quote from: Rob on February 24, 2013, 06:11:44 PM
8)

Yeah you know Tormek have reached sharpening nirvana when you get a prosthetic hand as part of the standard package :/)

Ken S

Good question. I assume it is still being edited, however, I don't know. I sent an email to Marie in Tormek marketing requesting that she post a status update.

Ken

cbwx34

Quote from: SharpenADullWitt on April 24, 2018, 04:40:37 PM
https://forum.tormek.com/index.php?topic=3565.msg22884#msg22884

Tried via the search to see if any link to the video was posted.  Did this video happen and if so, where the heck is it?

I asked a lot of questions, might've slowed them down.  ;)
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform.
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

Ken S

Not to worry, CB. I am expecting an updating reply from Sweden tomorrow.

While I hope our questions will be answered in this film, we must remember that this film is a joint project with Tormek and a sporting goods company. It is likely that the purpose of the film (or films) is to assist hunters in deciding to purchase Tormeks.

If our questions are not included in this film, I hope that Tormek will answer them shortly on the forum.

Ken

marie

Good morning from Sweden!

Happy to see there's such an interest!

Here's an update on the project:
The material is still in post production. The films will be released in shorter episodes, where the first episode is planned to be released sometime around June (I will get back to you when I have a confirmed date).

As Ken is mentioning, this is a joint project between Tormek and "Jaktkunskap" (Hunting Knowledge), a YouTube show that shares knowledge and stories relevant for hunters. We hope these films will help hunters discover Tormek and show them that Tormek is an alternative for keeping tools sharp. During filming, a lot of questions where answered. When the first episode is released, I will post answers for the questions that won't be covered in the episodes.

I hope this clarifies your queries. Please let me know if you have any further questions on this.

Kind regards,
Marie - Marketing Communications, Tormek

Ken S

Thank you, Marie. We look forward to watching these film and receiving answers for the questions not covered in the films.

Ken