News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Storage plate for the WM-200 T8 Black

Started by John Hancock Sr, March 04, 2024, 02:40:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Hancock Sr

I have been looking for the metal plate referred to in the T-8 getting started guide that came with my T8 Black but there does not seem to be one. Is this deliberate? Maybe they thought that it would mar the clean black look of the anniversary edition???

cbwx34

Quote from: John Hancock Sr on March 04, 2024, 02:40:39 AMI have been looking for the metal plate referred to in the T-8 getting started guide that came with my T8 Black but there does not seem to be one. Is this deliberate? Maybe they thought that it would mar the clean black look of the anniversary edition???

Seeing that it's not in the description video... my guess is it doesn't come with one.

Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform. New url!
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

John Hancock Sr

Quote from: cbwx34 on March 04, 2024, 04:54:13 AMit doesn't come with one

Yes - I came to that conclusion. If you look at the Tormek product description it is listed on the regular T8 but not on the Black. No big deal really.

cbwx34

Quote from: John Hancock Sr on March 04, 2024, 11:40:35 PMYes - I came to that conclusion. If you look at the Tormek product description it is listed on the regular T8 but not on the Black. No big deal really.

Probably want users to use the insert with the cutouts to store everything.
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform. New url!
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)