News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.

www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Recommendations for diamond lapping paste in the US?

Started by N_Kauf, July 25, 2022, 07:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SergeiDubovsky

I got my quote back. It looks like it won't be a big savings item.
90-3AB1: Diamond Suspension, Alcohol-Based Polycrystalline, 1 Micron, 16 oz. (480 mL): $109.00
90-3AB3: Diamond Suspension, Alcohol-Based Polycrystalline, 3 Micron, 16 oz. (480 mL): $155.00
90-3AB6: Diamond Suspension, Alcohol-Based Polycrystalline, 6 Micron, 16 oz. (480 mL): $195.00

WimSpi

Quote from: BeSharp on July 26, 2022, 05:14:12 AM
My THK orders always come very fast - 7-10 days from Hong Kong to Vancouver, Canada. They overestimate the shipping time on Ebay so they dont get bad feedback for "slow shipping"

What are your experiences with THK?

BeSharp

Great. Fast shipping, good communications, cheap prices. I've ordered 4 times from them, I think.

RickKrung

THK paste is what I use and it has served well for years.  I only use 1ยต but I'm still using the same small vial and not even 1/3rd into it.  Doesn't take much and if too much is used, it is wasted and comes off quickly, making even more mess.   

Rick
Quality is like buying oats.  If you want nice, clean, fresh oats, you must pay a fair price. However, if you can be satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse, that comes at a lower price.