News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.

www.tormek.com

Main Menu

October special sale

Started by Ken S, October 03, 2017, 08:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken S

Removed by poster (me).
Ken

Ken S

I removed my last post because I only saw the  ten percent off all Tormek jigs and accessories advertised by one Tormek dealer. I received no notification from either Tormek or the importer.
I questioned whether or not the sale was a legitimate, authorized sale. I have since received emails convincing me that the sale is proper, so I am reposting.

Through the month of October, all Tormek jigs and accessories are discounted ten percent.

Ken

cbwx34

8)
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform. New url!
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

Stawdust

So how does this work?
F'rinstance how do I go about getting a price for the DBS-22 drill jig?

Ken S

Welcome to the forum, Stawdust.

As you are from the UK, I would suggest contacting the UK Tormek agent:

BriMarc Tools & Machinery
Unit 10 Weycroft Ave, Axminster
Devon EX13 5PH
Tel: +44 333 240 69 67
Fax: +44 333 240 69 76
email@brimarc.com
www.brimarc.com/tormek

They will know?

Ken

Stawdust

Hi Ken
Spoke to Brimarc (or Axminster Tools as they are known in the UK) but they deny all knowledge of this offer, and are certainly not participating.

Ken S

Sorry about the misinformation. Some of the sales must begin with the national importers. I receive the mass emails from a couple Tormek dealers. I receive no official notification from either Tormek or its importers. Maybe some of our other UK members can fill you in about special sales in the UK.

Ken