News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Revor

#1
Quote from: RichColvin on September 19, 2026, 08:03:58 PMSteven,

Herman is exactly right.

By the way, I've catalogued the recommended upgrades to the SuperGrind 2000, including what I've upgraded on my own machine at:  https://sharpeninghandbook.info/PurchasedAnOldTormek.html

Kind regards,
Rich
Great catalogue as I am in process of upgrading My 2000 machine so many thanks. Have hit a snag with the AWT-250 it is a very tight fit. I have posted about it earlier today.
#2
Whilst sorting out my Tormek drawer to set up my stall again after absence from sharpening for some years came across these items in a plastic bag. Can anyone identify them please? They are probably from the Tormek 2000 era. It is the object resembling a spindle I am interested in. The bits with it may help with the context.
#3
General Tormek Questions / AWT-250
Today at 10:47:49 AM
In process of doing upgrade on my Tormek 2000. Part of the upgrade is a AWT-250 trough. When fitted it is a tight fit sticks in the frame at the bottom rub point being where the magnet is. My previous trough which was a replacement for the very original grey one slides in and out with no problem. Because the AWT-250 sticks the jerkiness spills water defeating the reason of having it. I have callipered both troughs and the AWT-250 is just a 1 and a little bit mm wider. What is the manufacturing tolerance would a replacement be the same. Anyone any thoughts please.