News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Water Quality

Started by doctordun, July 27, 2004, 10:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctordun

I've had mine for two years and have used distilled water exclusively. I've done this to keep any calcium buildup on the stone. Is what I'm doing valid?
Also, the dvd was not available when I bought mine direct from SharpToolsUsa. Does it show any more than the tape? If so, do I have to pay the full price for it even though I purchased from Sharp Tools?

Thanks,
Albert

Jeff Farris

There is no logical reason to used distilled water.

Sorry, but we have not offered a two-tiered pricing on the DVD.  Seems like it could turn into a maintenance dilemma.  However, we do offer a great "two-fer" right now.  You can get the Maintenance Kit and the DVD both for $29.95.

Sorry the delay in replying.  We're moving from the Kansas City area to the Springfield MO area, and so far down here I haven't been able to get any sort of high-speed service up and running.  The KC office will continue to handle shipping and telephone support for the next few months.
Jeff Farris