News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

SJ-250

Started by Brad Moser, January 16, 2009, 02:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad Moser

Jeff,

Will the SJ-250 work on a Supergrind 2000?  I see it listed for the 2006 and T-7, but not the 2000. Also, is it available in the US yet?
Thanks for the help.

Brad

Jeff Farris

Brad,

Where did you see "2006" in a description?  I hope is wasn't on a Tormek site.  "2006" was a package indicator.  The machine was the "2000".  It was that way for close to 20 years, with the package indicator changing as features were added.  Even with the model change to the T-7, every part is interchangeable between the 2000 and the T-7.  So, the answer is yes, the SJ-250 is compatible with your 2000.

They are in the USA now, but stock is still a little limited.  I know that Packard Woodworks and Japan Woodworker have inventory.  I'm out until my next shipment comes in (should be a week or two), and most of the stones on that shipment are committed to dealers already.
Jeff Farris

Brad Moser

Thanks Jeff.  I don't recall which site I was looking at that listed the 2006 but it wasn't the Tormek site.

Again, thanks for the help.
Brad