News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Knife Grinders remaining inventory

Started by Ken S, September 05, 2024, 03:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken S

I received this PM from Daniel Kraichuk, Vadim's son, this morning. Several people have inquired about purchasing KG products. Of the remaining two products, I purchased one of the 400 grit round corner CBN wheels from KG several years ago. I don't normally like to recommend third party products, however, Wootz (Vadim) was a friend and longtime faithful member who contributed much to this forum and to knife sharpening, so I will make an exception.

I purchased my 400 grit wheel as a versatile grit size for knife sharpening and for the radius corners to facilitate sharpening inside corners. The quality is impressive, which I expected from Wootz.

Anyone wishing to purchase either of these items should follow Daniel's requested order method.

Daniel is a fine, responsible young man. We wish him the very best in preparing for his engineering career. Wootz left him a fine life example to follow.

Ken

Good Afternoon Ken,
This is Daniel Kraichuk, Vadim's son from KnifeGrinders.

First of all, I highly thank you for your persistent gratitude towards my father's work on this Tormek forum as well as the condolences shared by you and other people from this community.

I am sending you a PM to hopefully have you share information to those interested in what we have left in our stock that I would like to sell the rest of quickly. This is because I am finishing high school in a couple weeks and am planning to pursue an engineering and/or product design course at university, maybe someday to continue my dad's legacy in the engineering field.

Regarding the items, all that we have left to sell are:
- #160 Dual-Fit CBN Wheels
- and a few #400 Round-Edge CBN Wheels
If needed, better to e-mail me as for many they can't be purchased through our website anymore (excluding eBooks and Softwares).

The reason that it is you particularly that I'm texting is because of your many contributions in helping people with our products and recognising Vadim's work; Also, because I am unsure of where, or to who I should share this information to.

It'd be great if you would be able to help us out on this matter, but if not, that is completely ok as we are in no serious rush.

Once again, thank you for your contributions.

If you are going to reply/respond to this PM, please do so through e-mail at daniel.kraichuk@gmail.com as it is easier for me to use.

Kindest Regards,
Daniel Vadimovich Kraichuk
KG