News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Nuevo en el foro

Started by Manuel Repolles, January 08, 2024, 08:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manuel Repolles

Hola, a todos y feliz 2024, me he apuntado al foro porque me interesa todo sobre el afilado sobre todo de cuchillos, espero aprender y aporta lo que pueda, porque en esta vida uno es aprendiz de todo y maestro de nada, saludos a todos.

John Hancock Sr

Google translate
"Hello, everyone and happy 2024, I have joined the forum because I am interested in everything about sharpening, especially knives, I hope to learn and contribute what I can, because in this life one is a jack of all trades and a master of none, greetings to all."

Y para tí también

Ken S

Hello, everyone and happy 2024, I have signed up for the forum because I am interested in everything about sharpening especially knives, I hope to learn and contribute what I can, because in this life one is an apprentice of everything and a teacher of nothing, greetings to everyone.

Well done, John.You are quicker than me!

Ken

John Hancock Sr