News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

affilatura coltelli

Started by Nazzareno Falcone, September 12, 2023, 01:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nazzareno Falcone

Buona sera a tutti, mi sono registrato da poco al forum, quindi chiedo scusa se mi sto ripetendo, lo faccio per chiarire meglio la mia domanda. Principalmente affilo coltelli, (ma non solo) e faccio un certo numero di passate su una faccia  della lama del coltello, e lo stesso numero sull'altra faccia. Naturalmente  mantenendo sempre lo stesso angolo. Però il bisello che si forma non è mai uguale su entrambe le facce. Dove è che sbaglio? C'è qualcosa che mi è sfuggito leggendo il libretto delle spiegazioni o guardando i tutorial della Tormek?

Ken S

Good evening everyone, I recently registered for the forum, so I apologize if I'm repeating myself, I do it to better clarify my question. Mainly I sharpen knives, (but not only) and make a certain number of passes on one side of the knife blade, and the same number on the other side. Of course, always keeping the same angle. But the bevel that is formed is never the same on both faces. Where am I wrong? Is there anything I missed reading the explanation booklet or watching the Tormek tutorials?Hi