News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Missarka Wheel (special order)

Started by aquataur, March 30, 2023, 02:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aquataur

This information is intentionally removed.

All information I ever give is free. I have nothing to sell.
In fact, to be even confused with that, is shocking and almost affronting.

Ken S

Since this is a product in competition with Tormek, any further replies or discussion on this topic should be done off forum with PMs.

Ken, Forum Moderator

sharpening_weasel

Hiya Ken- I'm a little confused by this. I was under the impression that this forum was made to further knowledge of sharping and to refine techniques, using the Tormek system as a starting point. There are many other non tormek parts, techniques, and systems discussed on this forum. Why draw the line here, and potentially limit others from learning about new ideas and techniques that might work better than what Tormek has to offer? I'm not saying that the above would (no idea what it is) but it seems to be needlessly restrictive. I'm not trying to poke the bear here and mean no offense, and am asking this in the spirit of genuine curiosity and a desire to learn more. Would be happy to continue this convo via DM.

Thank you.

RichColvin

I agree with Ken.   Tormek provides this forum for us, and I also believe we should be respectful of that. 
---------------------------
Rich Colvin
www.SharpeningHandbook.info - a reference guide for sharpening

You are born weak & frail, and you die weak & frail.  What you do between those is up to you.

Ken S

Aquataur,

I meant no offense, nor did I intend to question your motives. I have no objection to honest, constructive dialog which includes non Tormek products or techniques. What I meant to say is that I prefer any transactions be conducted off forum via PMs.

Ken