News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Tormek 8 Nutzer im Rhein-Main-Gebiet/Frankfurt/Main

Started by Telefonbomber, May 04, 2020, 02:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telefonbomber

Liebe Forumsmitglieder

ich habe starkes Interesse mir eine Tormek T8 mit dem Heimpaket 806 zu kaufen.
Allerdings würde ich bei der doch stattlichen Investition das Gerät einmal live beim Schleifen gesehen zu haben.
Gibt es hier im Forum jemanden aus der Gegend Frankfurt/Main bei dem ich die Möglichkeit hätte mir das Gerät beim schleifen von Messern mal anzuschauen?
Ich würde auch schon 50 - 100 km mit dem Auto fahren.

Vielen Dank im Voraus

Werner

Ken S

Vollkommen, Werner.

As I am not fluent in German, I emailed a screen shot of your post to Tormek, requesting that they forward it to Wolfgang Hess, Tormek's representative in Germany. I received a reply that they are notifying Wolfgang. He should be able to help.

Would one of our German speaking members please translate this for me?

Thank you.

Ken

cbwx34

Google translate is your friend!!

QuoteI am very interested in buying a Tormek T8 with the home package 806. However, I would have seen the device live while grinding with the considerable investment. Is there someone in the forum from the Frankfurt / Main area where I would have the opportunity to take a look at the device when sharpening knives? I would also drive 50-100 km by car.
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform.
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

Ken S