News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

tormek T2 DWF 200

Started by bobl, September 03, 2016, 11:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken S

How many wives, mistresses and girlfriends proudly display their (unknown to them) cubic zirconium engagement rings and other jewelry? ;D

Ken

ps the cost of a cubic zirconium ring AND a well equipped Tormek is probably less than a genuine diamond, although that choice may have unintended side effects......

SADW,
Please be understanding with my poor keyboard. It works very well, often better than the operator.  :)

SharpenADullWitt

No worries.   I have a damaged finger, which slows me down on the keyboard.  Also, this did make me laugh, which I really needed after the stressful day yesterday, otherwise I would have probably just went on without posting.
Favorite line, from a post here:
Quote from: Rob on February 24, 2013, 06:11:44 PM
8)

Yeah you know Tormek have reached sharpening nirvana when you get a prosthetic hand as part of the standard package :/)

Ken S

Glad my typos make you laugh! ;)  With my typing, as a regular part of this forum, you will never want for entertainment.

I am embarrassed to admit that the typos you enjoy are post proof reading....oops.

Ken