News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Instruction (manual) in Russian

Started by igorvik, November 22, 2014, 08:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igorvik

Good day,
Please tell where I can download instruction in Russian for DBS-22? 
Thanks a lot.

Andrey

Hello
I would also like instructions on the DBS-22 and SE-77 in Russian, the link alas does not work.

Ken S

This link is from the international page of the Tormek website. It lists the two Tormek resellers in Russia. I would suggest that you contact one of them.

Ken

https://www.tormek.com/international/en/resellers/?c=8144&n=Russia

Andrey

Quote from: Ken S on November 13, 2019, 11:49:40 AM
This link is from the international page of the Tormek website. It lists the two Tormek resellers in Russia. I would suggest that you contact one of them.

Ken

https://www.tormek.com/international/en/resellers/?c=8144&n=Russia

Thank you!
They are not very decent, I contacted them, they promised to send by mail, it has been 4 months since I received nothing.

Ken S

Andrey,

I would try contacting them one more time. Hopefully, your reply "was just misplaced". If you do not receive a proper reply promptly, contact support in Sweden (support@tormek.se) .

Ken

Andrey

I hope that Russian-speaking users who have instructions will come to the forum and they will be able to scan and send to me.

Ken S

Andrey,
I am puzzled. Living in the US, I would not be surprised to see a Russian speaker having difficulty finding another Russian speaker for directions. I would expect to have the same difficulty as an English speaker in Russia.

What does surprise me is your having difficulty finding instructions in Russian with a Tormek dealer in Moscow. Are both Tormek dealers and staff in Russia all imported non Russian speakers? What you really need is a version of Alan Holtham's outstanding video on the DBS-22 with either Russian overdubbing or subtitles.  I would think that a dealer in a large metropolitan city in Russia would have someone on the staff who is fluent in both Russian and English, and is computer literate. Once the DBS-22 instruction book was translated onto a computer file, it could be printed or emailed whenever needed. Is this so difficult?

Ken

Andrey

Ken
I have no special problems, I understood how to work with dbs-22, I successfully sharpen drills, everything suits me except for some nuances.
I have a dbs-22 book in English, I translated it into Google translator, such a translation in some places is not very clear, that's why I want to study the Russian version.
I live for 8000 km from Moscow, I already said that I corresponded with distributors but I received nothing besides promises.
You have a specialized forum, Tormek, and I think it is read by people from all over the world who use this famous product, so I have hope for a solution to my small problem. But if this does not happen, nothing bad.

Thank you for understanding.

Ken S

Andrey,

I believe your best chance of success will be by emailing Tormek support in Sweden (support@tormek.se). Tormek is a small company with only 37 employees. In your case, this is an advantage. The support personnel have probably worked with the design engineers for many years. The DBS-22 is only ten years old. I suspect that some of the original design team are still active Tormek employees. I have found support very helpful. It is even possible that one of the employees may even speak Russian. Of course, there is also the google translator program.

Email support your specific questions. If the translated answer is unclear, request a clarification. Also, please continue to post on the forum. we may have encountered some of the same difficulties.

Through you, Rem (our forum member who lives in the remote Yukon Territory of Canada), and Fernando (our forum member who lives in Columbia), I have become aware that some of us live great distances from a Tormek reseller, and even further from Sweden. I hope the forum can help overcome some of those difficulties.

Ken