News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

BGM100

Started by mike40, July 06, 2013, 11:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Oh and congrats to Mike.....junior member now....keep those posts rolling in  8)
Best.    Rob.

Ken S

A second for Rob's congrats, Mike.  When I started on this forum about four years ago, no one (except Jeff) had fifty posts.  I vaguely recall Ionut being the first to reach fifty, although it might have been Herman.  I was second or third.

By the way, the most replies for the top ten posts were around twenty.  How things have grown!

Keep up the good work, Mike!

Ken

mike40

Wow, I just started here and I've already been promoted! Thanks for the recognition Rob and Ken. At my age it is wonderful to be called junior. Makes me feel young again. Seriously, I am enjoying these discussions and I have already learned some new things from you guys. If I don't expire from garden work first, I might even be able to put some of it to use! My wife the garden boss did say she would let sharpen the hedge shears, so there is still hope.
Mike

Rob

ah hedge shears....there's loads of threads on those :-)
Best.    Rob.

mike40

I'll look those up, thanks Rob.
Mike