News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

how to sharpen skewed plane irons

Started by larry7293, April 21, 2013, 03:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinW

They've disappeared again!

I've just been and opened up the Dropbox folder in which they are stored and then shut down and came back here and they're showing again. I have no clue why an online shared link is not there all the time.

Just been back in to original post and changed source of photos to Photobucket - see if that performs better.

larry7293

The pictures are visible now.  Thanks

Herman Trivilino

Rob, back in the old days we used to communicate in forums like this using modems and phone lines.  It started before the internet and the world wide web, and it was called FidoNet.  Everyone had an origin line at the bottom of their messages, and by default it was your FidoNet network address.  A friend of mine in the physics echo had his point node rigged up so that his address read "Big Bang" as his origin, I thought it was cool, so after FidoNet faded away I stole it from him.

The big bang is where the matter that we're all made of originated.
Origin: Big Bang

Rob

Best.    Rob.