News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Help with "Ezylock"

Started by Darryl J, November 26, 2010, 01:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darryl J

Help!  I am trying to remove the grinding stone on my new T7. I cannot budge the Ezylock nut even with a pair of Channel lock pliers.  Did I omit some step when installing the stone or am I doing/omitting some step now when I am attempting to remove the stone?  Please help!

ionut

The Ezylock is tool free, you don't need any pliers, just press the "Eject" button and the stone will come off easily as per name of the device.
Just kidding, don't look for the "Eject" button, hold the stone with one hand and the honing wheel with another and turn the stone clockwise.

Ionut

Darryl J

Now I feel like a dunce.  I must have missed this part when reading the manual.  Many Thanks.

ionut

I hope I didn't make you feel bad with my joke, I didn't mean that and I apologize if I did.

Ionut

Darryl J

Just to clear up and finalize the issue - the users manual that came with my system was v9.6 and did not mention the ezylock system.  When I downloaded v9.7, after getting help from the forum, the information that I needed was included.  I do appreciate help given.

Thanks

Newby2010