News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.

www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Gransfors Axe? I, too never recieved the email with form?

Started by irishbeagle, January 01, 2010, 10:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I registered my new T-7 as well and never recieved an email that included the form that needs to be filled out?   can you guys send it?

General Questions
0 (0%)
T-7
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

irishbeagle

Jeff Farris

It isn't automated.  It's sent by a human, who has New Year's off.  It will be sent to you the first of the week. 

If you don't have it by Tuesday, let me know.
Jeff Farris

wdwrkr

Hello, same question here.  Purchased T-7 complete package on 1/13 but it was back ordered.  Received the package late 1/20 and registered it yesterday morning.  I still haven't received the email form to send back for the free Gransfors axe.  I did put that in the comments section of my registration.

I just want to get the form back in the mail, because the offer ends in another week.

Thanks

btw, really looking forward to using the T-7.  I've wanted one for years, and I'm glad to see this unit has all of the latest improvements.

jerry68

Hi, I just wanted to say that I purchased my Tormek T7 in early January and received the axe one week later. I couldn't have ask for better service!!

Jerry