News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

TormekCalc 3.10 Question

Started by MartinC, November 15, 2023, 03:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartinC

I have a quick question on using TomekCalc. I would like to modify my honing process and increase the angle slightly. I would like to do this while using the BatchCalc sheet.

Is this possible?

Martin

MartinC

I found the solution, apparently the column was hidden.

cbwx34

Quote from: MartinC on November 15, 2023, 03:57:30 AMI have a quick question on using TomekCalc. I would like to modify my honing process and increase the angle slightly. I would like to do this while using the BatchCalc sheet.

Is this possible?

Martin

Quote from: MartinC on November 15, 2023, 04:09:32 AMI found the solution, apparently the column was hidden.

I thought it was Column "S" "Angle Shift" (which isn't hidden).  It says in the column notes that one reason for it is "Honing where a higher angle is required for the final burr removal."

I think you can also enter it on the "TormekCalc" page which will carry over onto the BatchCalc page (based on the "Wheel selection")... if you don't put anything in the Column "S".
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform. New url!
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)