News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Does the Swedish HB-10 Tormek Handbook have other languages?

Started by cheater, July 09, 2023, 10:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheater

Hi all,
considering buying a new Tormek, but since I don't speak Swedish, I wonder: if I buy it in Sweden, will the handbook also contain other languages? For example, English or German.

Thanks

cbwx34

Quote from: cheater on July 09, 2023, 10:23:35 AMHi all,
considering buying a new Tormek, but since I don't speak Swedish, I wonder: if I buy it in Sweden, will the handbook also contain other languages? For example, English or German.

Thanks

The manual is available in a variety of languages here.

You cannot view this attachment.
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform. New url!
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

cheater

Quote from: cbwx34 on July 09, 2023, 03:13:18 PM
Quote from: cheater on July 09, 2023, 10:23:35 AMHi all,

Thanks

The manual is available in a variety of languages here.

You cannot view this attachment.

Thanks, but I'm talking about the paper handbook. I prefer to keep my documentation in physical format. Does the paper handbook, as sold in Sweden, contain English or German, or only Swedish?

Dan

Quote from: cheater on July 09, 2023, 10:23:35 AM...if I buy it in Sweden, will the handbook also contain other languages? For example, English or German.

Thanks
simple answer - No! THey are sold with the manual in the language appropiate for the country.

More nuanced answer - The handbook is available to buy separately (for under 30 euros here in France)
If you are in Sweden, is it not possible to visit the Tormek factory and buy direct? You may find that they will do the English or German manual for you.. No harm in contacting them to find out.

Out of interest, I bought my T8 from Germany not too long ago and therefore have the manual in German which I do not speak!
So if you want it maybe I could sell it to you - via ebay or something?? Let me know if that is of any use.

Danny