News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

KG Software

Started by cfmiles, May 31, 2023, 02:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cfmiles

(Initial poster) I have been using Tormek machines with KnifeGrinder wheels and Front Vertical Bases (FVBs) for several years. A couple of years ago I moved and have not sharpened during this time. When I goth everything out of storage I found I no longer had operational copies of the KG applications (i.e., the Tormek app, the grinder app, and the FVB app).

In trying to get new copies from KGs I learned that wootz has passed. I am very sorry to hear this. He was a great help and supporter of my initial forays into sharpening.

Does anyone know how I might obtain copies the the KGs apps now that KG is no longer in full operation. I have tried unsuccessfully to contact them through the KG website and the emails found in this forum.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance,

cbwx34

The links in my signature have alternatives, if you can't get the KG apps again.
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform. New url!
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)