News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.

www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Can anyone recall the link to the video using flat stones and draw runners

Started by HedgeStar, June 03, 2023, 04:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HedgeStar

On some post on here a while back, a chap (possibly East European) did a video of a very clever draw-runner glide system sharpener using Tormek holders but on flat stones?

The music stood out as it was by Touch and go like in case anyone remembers it.... touch and go

I am trying to find it and failed .... any link to it would be much appreciated.

Ken S

Hedge Star,

I have tried to read all posts in the last fourteen years. I do not recall the one you mention. (It is possible that I overlooked it.)

I am unfamiliar with music by Touch. No reflection on them; I'm a classical music lover.

Good luck.

Ken

HedgeStar

Hi Ken,

Thank you.  I seem to remember it was just a link and a few people commented it was good.... with superb engineering. 

I have finally got my nice ball bearing runners and ready to copy the design but I guess I will have to re-invent it.

All the best,
Hedgestar