News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.

www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Something is Coming?

Started by cbwx34, March 23, 2023, 12:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbwx34

Tormek posted this in FB with the caption Something is Coming...

???    ::)
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform. New url!
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

TireguyfromMA

3D Anvil

Hmm ... appears to have a diamond or CBN wheel.  Other than that, no idea what it could be.

Ken S

Sir Amwell

John Hancock Sr

GeoBoy

Yes, a T8 with a 50 year decal. ;)

rolsen

Look at the end of the water trough on the right side of that teaser picture, that ain't the same as T-8 has.

John S

I think if it is only special color and a decal it won't pry open my wallet. But I hope for new innovation though.

Ken S

Tormek Live Special: Tormek Anniversary Reveal
In this Live Special we will reveal something really special to officially kick start the anniversary year of 2023, as Tormek turns 50 years.

Join us live on Monday April 3 for a very special reveal!

When?
Monday, April 3, 3.30 sharp!😉
(3.30 PM, Swedish time, CEST / 9.30 AM, US Eastern Time, ET)

tgbto

Black paint ... with DF stone, composite honing wheel and 50 years warranty  :)
Plus a "SQ-90" Tormek squarez which may be what we've glimpsed in an earlier video with Wolfgang.

rolsen

Quote from: rolsen on March 24, 2023, 07:52:16 PMLook at the end of the water trough on the right side of that teaser picture, that ain't the same as T-8 has.

I stand corrected, it was just the angle of the picture.

cbwx34

Quote from: tgbto on April 03, 2023, 08:20:08 AMBlack paint ... with DF stone, composite honing wheel and 50 years warranty  :)
Plus a "SQ-90" Tormek squarez which may be what we've glimpsed in an earlier video with Wolfgang.

With matching calculator...

You cannot view this attachment.

8)
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform. New url!
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

tgbto

Nice. Maybe the gray foreground is a tad light ;)