News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.

www.tormek.com

Main Menu

well done Nick Agar/ Lee Valley / Tormek video

Started by Ken S, January 09, 2022, 04:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken S

This video with Nick Agar is one of the best Tormek turning tool sharpening videos I have ever seen. Among other things, he discusses the new composite honing wheel and diamond wheels. It definitely goes well beyond a marketing infomercial. Well worth watching.
Ken

https://youtu.be/hASsdPjZdkg

RickKrung

Looks to be an excellent video.  But at over an hour, for a non-wood turner, I'm not going to watch it until some late night when I'm really bored.  I am curious to see any good times it may contain that are of more general interest and utility.  Thanks for posting, Ken.

Rick
Quality is like buying oats.  If you want nice, clean, fresh oats, you must pay a fair price. However, if you can be satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse, that comes at a lower price.

BeSharp

It was a Live Chat video, that's why it's so long. Maybe run the audio only in the background while doing something else?