News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Tormek live online classWednesday, April14, 2021

Started by Ken S, April 12, 2021, 05:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken S

Stig sent me this email this morning:

Ken,
A new English demo will take place Wednesday 14th, if all parties are healthy.
This will be promoted on Monday on the Tormek FB so I guess you can post this on Monday morning if you can.

Title:
Tips and tricks for Tormek's water cooled sharpening system | Part 8 | Tormek Live Sharpening Class

Description:

In this jam-packed episode, we offer our (not so secret) secrets for you to get
the most out of your Tormek sharpening machine. We will go through tips and
tricks that make your sharpening both easier and better! Do you have any secret
tricks up your sleeve that we missed? Write them in the live chat or the
comments below and we will all share our knowledge

Link:
Tips and tricks for Tormek's water cooled sharpening system | Part 8 | Tormek Live Sharpening Class - YouTube

Best regards,

Stig

www.tormek.com

I'm looking forward to it!

Ken

https://youtu.be/0htKSoTBjoI

John_B

This series of classes has been invaluable. Each one you learn new things.
Sharpen the knife blade
Hone edge until perfection
Cut with joy and ease

Ken S

Ken S

While I hold all of the Tormek online classes in high regard, I find this class the most useful so far. It covers so many subtle techniques. The serious Tormek user why devotes dedicated effort to this class will find his time well rewarded.

Ken

RichColvin

Just started watching this, and I wholly agree with Ken.  I finally understand advice I have heard.  It struck me as so awesome that I added it to the Sharpening Handbook https://sharpeninghandbook.info/Grindstones-Affixing.htm.
---------------------------
Rich Colvin
www.SharpeningHandbook.info - a reference guide for sharpening

You are born weak & frail, and you die weak & frail.  What you do between those is up to you.