News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.

www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Tormek Price Increases

Started by BeSharp, January 06, 2021, 04:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeSharp

Looks like Tormek prices just went up in Canada. The distributor, Big Bear Tools, now has the T-8 package at $999 CAD. It used to be $899 CAD. Wheels have gone up too.

Ken S

I am on the email list for Advanced Machinery in the US. One of their emails announced the January 1 price increase in one of these emails. I suspect the price increase is worldwide.

Ken

Sharpco

We are Tormek dealer in South Korea. I heard that same news.

Ken S

Congratulations, Sharpco! You will make a very good Tormek dealer with years of Tormek sharpening experience.

Ken

Sharpco

Quote from: Ken S on January 07, 2021, 09:32:41 PM
Congratulations, Sharpco! You will make a very good Tormek dealer with years of Tormek sharpening experience.

Thank you Ken.

There is a side effect. I can buy Tormek and its accessaries at a low price :)

BeSharp

Quote from: Sharpco on January 07, 2021, 08:28:43 PM
We are Tormek dealer in South Korea. I heard that same news.

Sharpco, congratulations on becoming a Tormek dealer. When I decided to do sharpening I watched many videos, including many of yours. I was always impressed with how clean your shop is. Now, whenever I look around my shop and it's a bit messy, I think back to your videos, then grab the broom and dustpan!

Best of luck in your businesses!

Sharpco

Quote from: BeSharp on January 09, 2021, 09:01:47 PM
Sharpco, congratulations on becoming a Tormek dealer. When I decided to do sharpening I watched many videos, including many of yours. I was always impressed with how clean your shop is. Now, whenever I look around my shop and it's a bit messy, I think back to your videos, then grab the broom and dustpan!

Best of luck in your businesses!

Thanks.

Recently, I set up a 2x72 belt grinder next to the Tormek. Yeah, it makes a lot of dust but I clean it as if I were cleaning Tormek.

Tormek and belt grinder are a fantastic combination :)