News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.

www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Angle master wm 200

Started by numpty, September 21, 2020, 02:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

numpty

New to forum and woodworking, plus using Clarkes 8"  wet wheel grinder Tormek unaffordable,, Aaaaah shame!, not all at once please.
ikely wrong place but here goes.
I recently purchased a Tormek Angle master wm-200 and it has two angle sales  one above the other , The lower scale is 10-75°  and upper scale mb-100  0-55°.
I am using the lower scale ready to sharpening both chisels and a plane blade.angle seems right.  No YouTube demo video or instructions on box refer to top scale.
Curiosity has the better of me what top scale is for. I think Have the right forum name.
Thanks in advance :D

cbwx34

Quote from: numpty on September 21, 2020, 02:30:25 PM
New to forum and woodworking, plus using Clarkes 8"  wet wheel grinder Tormek unaffordable,, Aaaaah shame!, not all at once please.
ikely wrong place but here goes.
I recently purchased a Tormek Angle master wm-200 and it has two angle sales  one above the other , The lower scale is 10-75°  and upper scale mb-100  0-55°.
I am using the lower scale ready to sharpening both chisels and a plane blade.angle seems right.  No YouTube demo video or instructions on box refer to top scale.
Curiosity has the better of me what top scale is for. I think Have the right forum name.
Thanks in advance :D

It's for setting the angle using the MB-100... which is used to sharpen on the flat side of the diamond wheel.

You can read about it here....  https://www.tormek.com/media/1911662/hb-10-en-v104-mb-100.pdf
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform. New url!
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)