News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.

www.tormek.com

Main Menu

BESS Tester

Started by Josu V, December 30, 2019, 06:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

van

Hello,
can you tell me the site where to buy a BESS PT-50B and related accessories?
Thank you
Kindly yours

Ken S

Check with their website, edgeonup.com

Ken

van

Kindly yours

Fluehue

I live in Norway and would love to get to try this device. Is there anyone here that lives in Norway that I could contact?

RickKrung

Quote from: Fluehue on March 21, 2020, 09:21:15 AM
I live in Norway and would love to get to try this device. Is there anyone here that lives in Norway that I could contact?

I think you should contact Mike Brubacher at Edge On Up, directly (Mike Brubacher ).  I know folks in the EU have purchased them, but through normal channels, possibly even directly from EOU

Rick

Quality is like buying oats.  If you want nice, clean, fresh oats, you must pay a fair price. However, if you can be satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse, that comes at a lower price.

Josu V

You can send an email to Mike Brubacher, and he will tell you everything you need to buy the products you need.

Very good person A long time ago, he contacted me and provided me with everything necessary to make the purchase.
In my case, the process takes a long time, but the problem was located in the Spanish Customs. Mike did your job very well and quickly.

Regards.
Abusus non tollit usum

Fluehue

Quote from: Josu V on March 21, 2020, 04:58:39 PM
You can send an email to Mike Brubacher, and he will tell you everything you need to buy the products you need.

Very good person A long time ago, he contacted me and provided me with everything necessary to make the purchase.
In my case, the process takes a long time, but the problem was located in the Spanish Customs. Mike did your job very well and quickly.

Regards.

Thank you :)