News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.

www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Tormek Live Sharpening Class, April 2nd, 3:30 PM Swedish time

Started by RickKrung, March 31, 2020, 06:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickKrung

Just got this notice in my email.  3:30 PM in Sweden is 9:30 AM Eastern USA time.  Many of you will probably get the email also, just letting others know.

Live Sharpening Class with Tormek!

For the first time, we're now doing a live sharpening class on YouTube in English. We will broadcast this on Thursday, April 2 at 3.30 PM, Swedish time. We will be talking about different techniques for knife sharpening.

The class is interactive, which means we will be able to answer all your questions during the live stream. The entire class will be published on our YouTube channel for those who want to see it again or who are unable to attend live on Thursday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2ifZQOJA7k
Quality is like buying oats.  If you want nice, clean, fresh oats, you must pay a fair price. However, if you can be satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse, that comes at a lower price.

Ken S

Thanks for posting this, Rick. You are quicker on the draw than I am.  :)

I hope this will be the start of a new program for Tormek! This is the time for us to round up our questions. :)

Ken

Ken S

A word to the Wordy (including me). I was unsuccessful in posting a question forthe upcoming online class. At the time, I noticed the numbers "240/200". I realized later that these numbers meant 240 words for a space of 200 words. I rewrote my question, keeping it to 197 words and was successful.

We all need to get involved and let Tormek know how important this class is. It seems to be the first in a series of three. I hope this great idea will grow.

Ken

John_B

I am looking forward to this class.

I will go review the questions so far and see if I have any that have not been asked 
Sharpen the knife blade
Hone edge until perfection
Cut with joy and ease

chino

Hogdog6

van

Very interesting initiative!
I hope the video is subtitled for non-native English users.
Kindly yours

Vstrom USA

Looking forward to it, especially since it will take me away from my to-do list while my company is shut down and I'm at home.