News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.

www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Survey Tormek Website

Started by CarlKlefbom, February 11, 2020, 11:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarlKlefbom

Hello Forum members!

We're about to redesign our website, and we'd like to know what's important to you. Many of you have been users for years and we highly value your opinion. We have made a short survey that takes about 3 minutes to complete, and your answers are anonymous. Your input is essential to us!

https://reply.surveygenerator.com/go.aspx?u=38625ix4hF4jiVFZdm6wq

Thank you!

Best regards
Carl
Marketing Communication Manager at Tormek

Ken S

Carl,

Thank you for posting this. This is an excellent opportunity for us. Many of us do not realize how responsive Tormek can be, if there is something to respond to! A recent example of this is the new US-430 extended support bar. Its predecessor, the US-400, was part of the long discontinued T-4000, the ancestor of the T2. At the urging of users, Tormek made a limited production run the US-400. At the urging of the forum, Tormek decided to reissue the US-400 again, this time extending the two vertical legs by 50 mm (another forum request) to be able to jig sharpen cleavers.

The redesigned TT-50 truing tool was doubtless at least a product of forum complaints.

I have no doubt that the in depth, long running forum discussion of CBN wheels influenced Tormek to introduce the diamond wheels.

I also do not doubt that Tormek's design team may be working on self centering knife jigs in response to our discussions.

Several years ago, Karin Jansson, (Torgny's daughter) requested input for an earlier website makeover. I emailed Karin my request to have more Tormek developmental history on the website. Karin and her team greatly expanded the news tab and added more years. This was a big step forward. (Carl, I would like to see this expanded even more, going back to the decision to add the motor and the universal support bar.)

Forum members, please do the survey and be heard!

Ken

Fernando

I have already answered the survey, good to have us in mind  :)