News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.

www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Possible small production run of Adjustable Offset SVM-45

Started by MPeppard, April 16, 2019, 03:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balibalistic

Interesting, looks like an expanding dovetail.. Cool! I'd be interested.. I also work with several Cnc shops..if I can help.

Sweitzy

This is exciting!  I look forward to seeing how it progresses. :D

van

Kindly yours

Ken S

Van,
You are correct. I inadvertently posted that post in this topic. I thought I removed it. It is now removed. Thanks for the heads up.
Ken

van

Quote from: Ken S on May 17, 2019, 05:34:11 PM
Van,
You are correct. I inadvertently posted that post in this topic. I thought I removed it. It is now removed. Thanks for the heads up.
Ken

Imagine Ken,
mine was just a joke. I knew it was an oversight.
They leave mine!  :)
A hug
Kindly yours

Ken S

Van,
Your joke is the kind of humor I like on the forum, benign.  :)
Ken

Antz

I'm interested as well. Will send e-mail in the morning as it's 12:30am in Hawaii and I'm going to bed  8)
"But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭15:57‬ ‭

mavrick1903

I'd be interested in hearing more.

van

Good morning,
we have news? on the feasibility of the new adjustable SVM-45.
Greetings
Kindly yours

mat450

I am very interested and I have sent an email.

Thanks

Mat

mat450

Quote from: MPeppard on April 16, 2019, 03:16:59 AM
There has been some interest in the modified SVM-45 holder with adjustable offset that I made.

But before I can move forward on getting quotes for CNC'd parts I need to get some feel on the number of people that would be interested in purchasing one.  Unfortunately I haven't any idea of final price so I don't want to throw out any numbers just yet.

If you think you may be interested in purchasing an Adjustable Offset SVM-45 please email me at Mpeppard246@gmail.com

This is just to gauge interest, you are not committing yourself to purchase (final price will be a big factor)

Also I know a lot of people always use the Pin Pivot Collar on their holders so I am thinking of offering the option of not having the shaft threaded for the handle since some don't use the screw on handle-stop anymore.

RickKrung a long time forum member and also the inventor of the Pin Pivot Collar is helping me out big time on getting parts made.  Rick's help should greatly increase the chances moving forward with this due to his previous production experiences.

Howdy.  Just wondering if there has been any traction on a production run of the adjustable jigs?

alanhuth

Nitram

Hi,

I'm completely new here, but I'd be interested too.
A mail has been sent.

Cheers,
Martin

Fluehue

Quote from: MPeppard on April 16, 2019, 03:16:59 AM
There has been some interest in the modified SVM-45 holder with adjustable offset that I made.

But before I can move forward on getting quotes for CNC'd parts I need to get some feel on the number of people that would be interested in purchasing one.  Unfortunately I haven't any idea of final price so I don't want to throw out any numbers just yet.

If you think you may be interested in purchasing an Adjustable Offset SVM-45 please email me at Mpeppard246@gmail.com

This is just to gauge interest, you are not committing yourself to purchase (final price will be a big factor)

Also I know a lot of people always use the Pin Pivot Collar on their holders so I am thinking of offering the option of not having the shaft threaded for the handle since some don't use the screw on handle-stop anymore.

RickKrung a long time forum member and also the inventor of the Pin Pivot Collar is helping me out big time on getting parts made.  Rick's help should greatly increase the chances moving forward with this due to his previous production experiences.

Where are you on this?
I would love one to :D

van

Unfortunately we have no news.
Surely the friend was unable to proceed with the realization. Although there was considerable interest in it.
Kindly yours