News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

comment for RJM

Started by Ken S, January 01, 2016, 10:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken S

Your comment "way too complicated" raises a good point. The topic needs a good you tube. I hope to learn how to do that this year.

Ken

Edwe

Hia

Yes moore movies and picture shure will help out many roockies like me out there, keep em coming.

Ken S

I have done still photography since 1963 now entirely digital. My "video" is limited to high school football coaching 16mm movies I made in 1966. My digital camera has video capability, more than my present knowledge. I feel like my feet are finally on more solid ground with digital photography, therefore, I want to attempt video this year.

I appreciate the video work done by others on the forum, and hope to see more of it. I believe things like the kenjig (knife setting tool) are difficult to comprehend with words, but easily understood with video.

Ken