News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

best Tormek information to date

Started by Ken S, February 14, 2015, 04:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken S

I found an online video which I consider to be the best general Tormek information I have ever found. Google "stumpy nubs" and find "Why does the Tormek cost so much?" on Stumpy's home page. It is an in-depth video with Stumpy, Mike and Stig.

I give this video top marks in the categories which count. The actors would probably not pass muster on the Shakespearian stage. The make up is certainly not big screen, and the script is not polished BBC or PBS. The close up camera is a bit shaky at times.

What is not shaky it the information. Stumpy and Mike ask Stig some very good and occasionally blunt questions. Stig's answers are informative and on point. (Sorry, Stig, I don't think your career opportunities as a political spin doctor have much hope.)

The video strikes me as candid and informative. As Mike would say,"I give it five mustachios".

I have enjoyed watching this several times, and learn more from each watching. I recommend it to you all as well.

Enjoy.

Ken

Herman Trivilino

That is a good video. Nice to see Stig in action.
Origin: Big Bang