News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Great article on honing / stropping

Started by grepper, July 10, 2013, 01:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Participation in this forum has changed my view of what the tormek's capable of from a sort of good at what it does but limited tool to a veritable cornucopia of grinding possibilities.

What I really like about groups of people working together is how they always push the boundaries of the rules about things through their inventiveness, creating new opportunities and solving problems that were thought too difficult.  It's like an "engineering and sharpening and woodworking support group".  Very satisfying.  I value the frank and open exchange of views, the arguments, the differences of opinions.  All go into the melting pot of discussion that sheds light on tricky situations.
Best.    Rob.

mike40

Mike

Rob

I tell you something else about this forum.  Its a proper community because its not so big you don't get to know people a little.

On another massive wood workers forum I joined recently...everyones faceless.  This is more a "village".  I live in a village and the sense of community is really comparable.
Best.    Rob.

Ken S

I like the small community idea, although I would welcome participation by more of the 2000 members.

Ken

Rob

Best.    Rob.

Ken S

This topic is too informative to fade into oblivion.

Ken