News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

1273 thoughts

Started by Ken S, January 14, 2015, 11:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken S

When I joined this forum in 2009, the forum stats looked very different than today. The posts with the most replies had around twenty replies. The member with the most new topics was epw with 17 new topics, (This is number107 for me now.) Ionut, Herman and I were the first members to reach 50 posts. Jeff Farris, the moderator, had around a thousand posts.

Jeff remains at 1273 posts. His career has moved in a new direction. For a serious student of the Tormek, studying Jeff's posts is the best course of study I know.

As I approach 1273 posts, I am grateful to Jeff and the others who have helped me. I hope to give back to the forum, although I have no illusion that my thoughts have anywhere the depth of experience Jeff offered. I hope this forum will continue to help both the new members and the long timers.

Ken

Jan

Ken, congratulations to your important forthcoming jubilee – 1273 posts.
Despite of the fact that I am a new member, I have recognized you belong to the core group at this forum. I appreciate your hearty welcome to new users and your prompt replies to a wide spectrum of questions and issues.
All the best wishes to your jubilee and also for the future. Please keep us posted! :)
Regards Jan

Ken S

Thanks for your kind words, Jan. We all start as newcomers. I hope you continue posting; that's what makes this forum.

Ken 

Rob

Congrats Ken.....I look forward to reading your 1273rd post :-)
Best.    Rob.