News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.

www.tormek.com

Main Menu

members that you do not see posts from anymore

Started by jeffs55, June 19, 2014, 06:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffs55

I have noticed over time that there are members who are relatively active in making posts. I then notice that you no longer hear from them. I wonder what becomes of them. I am sure that Tormek does not want to release their private contact information but Jeff Farris, have you ever considered a personal "hello" or some such contact to determine their health and/or welfare?
You can use less of more but you cannot make more of less.

Ken S

jeff55,

I have contacted several past "old" members by sending them messages from the forum.  I use the "my messages" and click send an email.  I have received nice replies.  So far, no bad health, just busy schedules.

Ken

Herman Trivilino

I see that behavior on every forum I've ever been on for an extended period of time.  It's just human nature.

I recall one time seeing a post, I think it was on this forum, from a spouse or some such of a member who had passed away.  Just to let us know what had happened.
Origin: Big Bang

Mike Fairleigh

Mike

"If I had 8 hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend 7 sharpening my axe."  --Abraham Lincoln