News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Interested in purchasing a system...

Started by JeffinVA, July 24, 2008, 03:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffinVA

There are a couple of Woodcraft stores in my area, but their website does not look like they carry the full line of Tormek tools.  Are they discontinuing carrying your products?

Jeff Farris

Woodcraft took Tormek out of their catalog a few months ago.  Through a very complicated set of circumstances, they have reversed their decision and will be putting Tormek back into the catalog and the retail stores over the next few weeks and months.  There are lots of other dealers that have the system in stock right now.  If you're loyal to a particular Woodcraft store, and you want to buy a system right now, talk to the manager.  He can get a system from our U.S. warehouse without going through Woodcraft corporate.  The corporate warehouse will have stock in place in 2 or 3 weeks.  To find a different dealer, visit our main website http://www.tormek.com and click on the link for "Where to Buy".
Jeff Farris

JeffinVA

Hey Jeff - thanks for the reply.  The local store closest to me had one machine on their shelves and a few accessories, but not like they have had in the past.  They did not have your competitor's machine at all.  Since I had read a rumor online I wanted to check with you.  I think I have just made my decision to purchase one of your machines!

Jeff