News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

CW-220 Composite Honing Wheel

Started by Segovia123, April 26, 2023, 04:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Segovia123

Hi

Does Tormek have one of these for the T4 ?

cbwx34

Quote from: Segovia123 on April 26, 2023, 04:05:22 PMHi

Does Tormek have one of these for the T4 ?

The one for the T-2 maybe?

PW-160
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform.
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

Ken S

Within an hour of when my T2 arrived, I had both the composite honing wheel and the DWF-200 grinding wheel working on my T4. The main shaft areas of the T4 and T2 are identical.

With the advent of the new 200 mm diamond wheels, I would only purchase the new DF, DC, and DE-200 diamond wheels. They have diamonds on the side for flat grinding. They can also be used with the T4 with ACC solution.

Ken

Segovia123

Quote from: Ken S on April 26, 2023, 10:24:07 PMWithin an hour of when my T2 arrived, I had both the composite honing wheel and the DWF-200 grinding wheel working on my T4. The main shaft areas of the T4 and T2 are identical.

With the advent of the new 200 mm diamond wheels, I would only purchase the new DF, DC, and DE-200 diamond wheels. They have diamonds on the side for flat grinding. They can also be used with the T4 with ACC solution.

Ken
Hi Ken, are you saying the T4 200mm diamond wheels are a possible viable alternative to the Tormek CW-220 Composite Honing Wheel ?

Ken S

Hi.

No. I mentioned the diamond wheels only because the T4 and T2 shafts are identical.
Ken