News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Newbie on board

Started by smirnoff, August 06, 2017, 10:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smirnoff

Hi guys I have just joined up, I have just purchased a T8 and it should be with me within the next few days, I am looking forward to reading through the archives to pick up tips.

RichColvin

---------------------------
Rich Colvin
www.SharpeningHandbook.info - a reference guide for sharpening

You are born weak & frail, and you die weak & frail.  What you do between those is up to you.

Ken S

Another welcome, Smirnoff. Be sure to register your new T8 online. In addition to the warranty and online handbook, you also have access to the very well done video Alan Holtham did on the T8.

Be sure to read the first topic (Tips.......) It is overgrown and in need of editing, however, I still support the original thoughts.

Do not be shy about posting.

Ken

Kavik

Welcome, from another newbie  :)
Be sure to study up on your handbook before getting started, but don't hesitate to ask if you run into any problems, these guys have been very helpful here

Like Ken said, that stickied topic on tips....it takes a little effort to read through in it's current state, but lots of interesting points to be found in there if you have a few minutes to read through it all