News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Kudos

Started by tgbto, May 21, 2024, 10:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgbto

I've not been on this forum for a long time, but I'm amazed at how good an example it is of a company fostering a community that results in an optimized use of its product as well as continuous improvement.

Some members such as Dutchman or the late Wootz, or more recently Perra, have been instrumental in paving the way for breakthroughs in sharpening efficiency and/or precision. I hope they get credited one way or another, like through patents for the MB-102 or the KS-123.

Kudos also to Tormek for listening and overcoming the classical initial corporate resistance to criticism, and eventually incorporating those ideas into further improvements of their tools. The blending of the MB-100 and FVB into the cost-efficient MB-102 is a brilliant example of how to use community feedback to keep their product line top-notch.