News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Found it!

Started by Ray Lancon, December 12, 2021, 11:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Lancon

My new Tormek 2000 Supergrind with accessories! Many years ago we moved to Houston from Georgia. I had a box with the tormek, all accessories, and lathe tools. Never could find it. Thought we lost it in the move or forgot it.
My wife wanted to clear out stuff in our storage room and TA DA!

It Christmas!

Just signed up on the forum and anxious to learn how to use my new OLD toy.

I am sure there has been numerous upgrades.
Ray in Kingwood

John_B

Welcome to the forum. We have many great members that are always ready to help.

Sharpen the knife blade
Hone edge until perfection
Cut with joy and ease

Ray Lancon

Ray in Kingwood

Ken S

Welcome to the forum, Ray.

Your timing in finding that box is most fortunate. This is the best time to learn how to use the Tormek that I have seen since I started in 2009, and probably ever. In addition to the outstanding Tormek Handbook, which we have had for several decades; this forum in continuous operation since 2003; first-rate tech support (support@tormek.se) we now have a growing number of excellent in depth online classes on Tormek's you tube channel. These online classes go well beyond the traditional marketing oriented soundbite videos and are ongoing.

I highly recommend that you register your 2000 SuperGrind on the Tormek website (tormek.com). While your warranty has expired, registering will give you access to the latest online version of the handbook. I have it downloaded on my ipad. It is a valuable and frequently consulted reference.

In this age of here today, gone tomorrow social media, I believe you will be pleasantly surprised with the depth and duration of many of our topics.

Welcome, and keep us posted. You will find us helpful, friendly, and well mannered.

Ken