News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Edge On Up

Started by Naf, January 08, 2022, 03:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naf

My call/emails with Mike Brubacher, as a product customer, resulted in some thing to effect of "I know nothing of hard cases. How's that for direct answer?" (quote from memory as cannot currently access original, recent email).

Point is, before I banned due to further complaints... I had been thinking of sharing this with forum, hoping help someone save time/money...

Perfect hard case for Edge Lab and all accessories = Pelican 1485;  (2020 version, still available).  Verified.

Probably perfect hard case for PT50 and all accessories = Pelican 1450 (not sure what year, if matters. Intended verify before posting this, but since message got this evening,  I prolly not here much longer. My brain damage well documented; not joke, wish was.

Mike now knows 1485 the ticket; not mention 1450 to him yet, as not verified. I not mention this on Bess forum, as obviously not need to. But if I did, bet I not get deleted for it. [size=78%] [/size]

Hope this helps someone sometime. I sure wish I would have seen this post somewhere.

[/size]Have good weekend. I not. Enjoy.And thank you for your help! There may be some new used Tormek stuff on market soon, maybe. If I not here, you'll have look around for it.[size=78%]